Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and email address.
Our website (along with many others) generates “cookies”, which are special files collected by our servers that identify you or your computer whenever you visit the site.
On the other hand, persistent cookies allow our website to remember your preferences and settings when you visit our website in the future. Persistent cookies expire after a set period of time.
Cookies are used in the following ways on our website:
Contact Forms - We use a session cookie in our contact forms to allow you to contact us via our Website.
Content Management System - We use persistent cookies and session cookies in our content management system to enable the Website to work effectively and to remember your preferences and settings.
This website does not automatically gather personal information that can identify you when you browse the site. Any personal information we receive must come from you, for instance when you send us e-mail or submit an electronic form in a secured part of our website. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- Business relationship: managing and administering our relationship with you, your company or organisation including keeping records about business contacts, services and payments so we can customise our offering for you, develop our relationship and target our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Communication: sending emails, newsletters and other messages to keep you informed of developments, market insights and of our services;
- Website monitoring: to check the website and our other technology services are being used appropriately and to optimise their functionality;
- Online security: protecting our information assets and technology platforms from unauthorised access or usage and to monitor for malware and other security threats; and
- Others: any other purposes for which you have provided the information and any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the products and services requested by you; or
- to our subsidiaries, associated companies or affiliate companies; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned purposes.
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to us.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within fourteen (14) business days of receiving it. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing by submitting your request in writing or via email to us.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to us.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within seven (7) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the law).
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, use of privacy filters, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you. In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us in writing or via email.
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- In the course of our business, we may require to transfer your personal information outside of Singapore as the Infinity Blockchain Group operates in other jurisdictions too.
- This policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
- Our website and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others. The personal data that you provide through these websites is not subject to this privacy notice and the treatment of your personal data by such websites is not our responsibility.
- If you follow a link to any other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices which will set out how your information is collected and processed when visiting those sites.